Labels

Monday, October 26, 2009

Jacob and Bella's situation

Right now where Bella and Jacob stand is unclear to a first time reader of the series. To me why cant the boys accept like i said before that she loves them both, but she loves Jacob not in the same way she loves Edward. I think that Bella is making a good choice only because of the outcome in Breaking Dawn...RENESMEE... I also think that Bella is way over her head in this hole wanting to become a vampire thing. I understand that she wants to be with Edward as long as they live which will be forever. On the other hand I also think that this shows how much she's devoted to Edward how much she loves him. When Edward came back Bella could not have been happpier and Edward saw that. He saw the shine as soon as she saw him again for the first time since he left. But Does Bella really know what being a vampire really is does she just push away what Edward precations her of? How hard it is to resist human blood. Does she really know what giving up her family for how ever long it takes for her to mature to an adult vampire? I wonder does Bella not care, or does she know that she's gonna gain the power she gains when it happpens? But that's not possible it doesn't make any sense for it to be that way. Does she only hope she can see her family and friends again and if not oh well?

No comments:

Post a Comment